Nano Lines - Hair Strokes
Nano- Prepare & Aftercare
- Do not pick/tweeze/wax/perform electrolysis one week before procedure
- Do not tan two weeks prior or have sunburned face
- Do not have any type of facial/peel 2 weeks prior to treatment
- Discontinue Vitamin A/Retinol products one month prior to treatment
- Do not work out the day of the procedure.
- Do not have Botox 3 weeks prior
- Do not take Fish Oil or Vitamin E one week prior (natural blood thinners)
- Do not wax or tint your eyebrows 3 days before the procedure.
In order to avoid excessive bleeding and poor color deposit:
- Do not drink alcohol 24 - 48 hours before your tattoo
- Do not consume coffee before your procedure
- Do not take an aspirin or ibuprofen for pain relief (this thins the blood)
- After Care:
A - W - M which stands for Absolutely Wonderful Make-up or better yet, Absorb, Wash, Moisturize!
The day of the treatment: Absorb
Gently blot the area with clean tissue to absorb excess lymph fluid. Do this every 10 minutes for the full day until oozing has stopped. Removing this fluid prevents hardening of the lymph. Do not Put anything on them for 24 hour or get wet !!!
Days 2-15Grape seedOil - Which you can purchase here we have a after care kit for sale
Apply a rice grain amount of aftercare(( Grape seed Oil That is for Skin Hair and Nail with a cotton swab and spread it across the treated area. Be sure not to over-apply as this will suffocate your skin and delay healing. The Grape seed Oil should be barely noticeable on the skin. Never put the Grape seed Oil on a wet or damp tattoo. NOT the kind you cook with it had to be for skin hair and nails do this 3 times a day for 15 times a day. Do not get then wet for no working out or sun for 15 days.
AWM should have you covered, but here are some extra tips to help with a smooth and easy recovery:
- Use a fresh pillowcase
- Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate away. Picking can cause scarring or loss of color
- No facials, Botox, chemical treatments or microdermabrasion for 4 weeks
- Avoid hot, sweaty exercise for one week
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 4 weeks after procedure. Wear a hat when outdoors.
- Avoid heavy sweating and long hot showers for the first 10 days.
- Avoid sleeping on your face for the first 10 days
- Avoid swimming, lakes, hot tubs for the first 10 days
- Avoid topical makeup including sunscreen on the area
- DO NOT rub, pick or scratch the treated area.
Important note about showering:
Limit your showers to 5 minutes so you do not create too much steam. Keep your face/procedure out of the water while you wash your body, then, at the end of your shower, wash your hair. Your face should only be getting wet at the very last end of the shower. Avoid excessive rinsing and hot water on the treated area.
Remember, with the proper prep and aftercare routine you will have much better results with your Nano procedure.
Approximate Healing Schedule for Micro blading
What to Expect:
What you see is about 20-40% darker, bolder and more solid than what your healed result will present. Under the pigment, the skin is red and pigment has been deposited into the layer of skin containing dead skin cells; combined giving the appearance of darker color. There may be minimal swelling but because typically the eyebrow area does not retain much fluid, swelling will be limited. The top layers of skin will begin to shed on about day 10-15 days, and you will see a loss of color. (Some people will lose 20%-40% of color after healing. I will re-apply the hair strokes at your 30 day touch up and this is when they will be perfect.) This is normal, and the pigment that was deposited superficially will come off with the skin it is embedded within. DO NOT HELP IT! Let it peel on its own. To pull the skin off, you will remove 'plugs' of dermal pigments as it has not detached itself completely at this point.
Price - $500
How is nano needling different from microblading?
The tool we use to introduce the pigment into the skin is different in Nano vs Microblading. Also, in the healed results, pigment retention is much greater in Nano brows vs Microbladed brows.
Do the results of nano needling really look that different from those of microblading?
They are both hair stroke technics, but with nano we have a lot more precision because it’s a ‘one point’ starting point. You can also shade in between the hair strokes to give a more soft appearance. With Nano, we can be a lot more creative and go beyond simple hair strokes to obtain natural healed results.